Visits and Consultations
- Nutrition and Wellbeing
- Integrated Natural Medicine
Proposed Cures and Treatments
- Precision Psychopharmacology
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couple psychotherapy
- Parenting Support Psychotherapy
- Bioneuroemotion® sessions
- Integrated support pathway for women in Sweet Expectancy for pregnancy, breastfeeding and parenting
- Existential Coaching
- Perdermostimulation®, Energetic Biological Mesotherapy Technique consisting of microinjections with homeopathic biological medicines into the mesoderm along energy meridians and energy points of the body reflected on the skin.
- Nutritional Detox (Nutritional Detox)
- Digital Detox (Digital Media Detox)
- Homotoxicological Therapies, Phytotherapy
- Nutraceuticals use of SuperFoods
- Rebalancing the Intestinal Microbiota
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Scutari for her impeccable professionalism and thoroughness! The doctor takes great care of the communicative and human aspect in her interaction with the patient. She was able to clearly explain the diagnosis and indicate the appropriate treatment in a way that was kind, patient-friendly, well-organised and welcoming. Thank you for everything Doctor!
A well-prepared person, a lover of his work, competent and with great empathy towards the patient. Uncommon qualities in the medical field, especially in particularly important issues. Really good.
I met Dr Sculari at a special time in my life, I had given birth to my first child a few months before. Before I met her, my doctor specialising in psychiatry had advised me to take anxiolytics. After the first meetings with the doctor, thanks to her skill, I was able to discontinue the medication with the help of natural medicines. A year later, I take them occasionally or when I feel the need. After my past experience, I recommend everyone to rely on competent people like the doctor... only by relying on her and opening our hearts can we free ourselves from our fears and face life differently...
Together with Dr Scutari my mother has regained her equilibrium after years of Minias. An approach aimed at seeking together with the patient a 'holistic' therapeutic pathway, in which the drug (benzodiazepines et similia) is not at the centre but - when it is not possible to do without - a support destined to disappear over time.